MEN! U need to see this!

I am a huge fan of looking really good; even though I don't put too much thoughts into the matter of fashion. Had dashed out early this morning to turn up early for an appointment I knew would take a good portion of my time. Upon arrival, I realised I hadn't come early enough; it was 6am and large crowds had already formed, making endless queues lined for what I intended to do. I felt frustration build, luckily I found a few friends that made me forget my frustration for a moment. That was when she mentioned it. My friend by d name "Miss Fay-Fay" gave me a load down on a blog post my "Miss Purple Heart" concerning fashion suits for men. Visited the blog and felt the instant need to share:


 http://www.misspurpleheart.com/2013/06/mens-fashion-designer-ti-nathan-debut.html?m=1

Here a number of things u'll see.

I especially love d sophistication attached to each design. The colorful dimension blended into d formality of "suits"...

Happy reading...http://www.misspurpleheart.com/2013/06/mens-fashion-designer-ti-nathan-debut.html?m=1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment.

 

Behind The Scene

BasicPulse is written by Paul Uduk.


If you are new to the blog, a good place to start is the description page and a list of the six essential ideas held on the blog.

Join Our Readers

Get Posts in Your Inbox

Featured post

On Being Remarkable