THE DILEMA THAT IS YOUR PANTS!!!



At this point I halted, turned and walked in the opposite direction, I remember telling myself that it was too early on a Monday to be exposed to such conversation”

Amidst the many lessons i forcefully learnt was that of clothing, as if i knew it wasn’t going to one of my strong suits in the nearest future. However, its common sense to know that many people would give as many fashion tips than express such repertoire when it comes to personal shopping.

I wouldn’t be striking these buttons if I hadn’t made an observation in the past week at my work place.



The word 'observation' doesn’t quite justify lemme just say  "witnessed a physical application of a fact I have always known."

So there I was minding my business and moving about the office when I stumbled into the middle the conversation two ladies where having in the lobby;

“Ahh Daniel! His thighs are so firm’

“Those butt cheeks are divine!! AHH!”

“Hmmn, he must notice me ohh, he must”

At this point I halted, turned and walked in the opposite direction, I remember telling myself that it was too early on a Monday to be exposed to such conversation, right before bumping into Daniel.

I couldn’t help but complement his weight loss but withhold the bit about him looking really good #STINGYONAMONDAYMORNING

As I walked off Daniel ran back to me and thanked me for the advice I had given him the week before regards a minor adjustment in his wardrobe and at that point it hit me.

The preceding week I had told Daniel who had reached a milestone in his weight loss regime about how he’s been showing his progress in the wrong clothes, you see, an integral part of men’s clothing is the pants we wear especially at the work place.

Being that suits are worn most of the time by the regular office worker, most men have stuck to the pleated trousers. Basically, a suit would come with pleated pants which makes sense because it complements the thick figure that the jacket gives to the upper body, however most workers do without the jacket and remain on pleated pants thus leaving them with a thicker lower section in contrast to the upper body..

Men with broad shoulders and defined chests would easily get away with this but not us skinny people! HEHE!!

My point exactly?

Being on plain-front trousers gives you a lighter look without your jacket. An easy way to subscribe to this will be to opt for bespoke clothing. These days not everyone has the pleasure of picking an outfit off a hanger and having it fit to perfection, so having clothes made for you with specifications go a long way from appearance, to confidence and all the way to admiration.

At the end of the day it’s all up to you.

The art of clothing has some simple-complexities that can be solved by just adding up some inanimate figures.

So narrowing it down to appearance at the office, you’d want to consider your size your pants (I can’t help but think that sounds a little dirty minded lol)

If you are a skinny in nature and you would prefer a bulky look you can always opt for pleated pants with slightly loose fitting jackets.

Men with a firm physique can always have the plain-fronted pants and slim fitting jackets, it always helps to show off how much work you’ve put in.

Just always know that you want to get it right. The slightest adjustments can go a long to project a positive image and I do mean that in every sphere imaginable.

So this is the same talk I had with Daniel last week and I guess he’s about to get lucky ..wink..

…………………………………………………………..

Thanks for reading.. spread the word….

~~~BIODUN LAARO~~~

2 comments:

  1. nice post. love the humor and i learnt from it too.
    maybe you should publicize more by being a guest blogger for a big blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your contribution, we do appreciate it.. spread the word!

      Delete

Leave a comment.

 

Behind The Scene

BasicPulse is written by Paul Uduk.


If you are new to the blog, a good place to start is the description page and a list of the six essential ideas held on the blog.

Join Our Readers

Get Posts in Your Inbox

Featured post

On Being Remarkable