The Silent Truth About Wealth

As a child, I often fantasized about getting whatever I wanted with the snap of my finger!
Think about it. Snap! and that brand new car suddenly appears waiting for you to ride satisfactorily in it. Life would be so much easier, don't you think?

                                 


I recently came across a number of readings that claim it is indeed possible to literally get whatever we desire with the snap of a finger. I thought about it for a while and came to the conclusion that this is indeed true.

The message thoroughly embedded the need for having Faith, Hope and Love in ones mind. It thought me the strong connection between mind and body and how poorly I lacked thought-control. Even with that I sort out to improve it and I have succeeded in the journey.

Many of us are aware that there are distinctively two forces that are said to control the cosmos. Various religious sects have personified these forces but generally, one is Pure Good and the other is Pure evil. Which would you rather align with? Many of us would choose good.

Basically, that what we humans are: good. But then I turn around and see all the evil that is done by these "good" humans and I am bemused.

I need not outline to the effect of this evil I'd rather outline the cause: Beliefs. Not all kinds though. Just those that have Fear at their base and the deceiving fruits they bear. It doesn't take much thought that if the beliefs that stems from this exceptionally potent but highly destructive emotion much of our problems would be solved. People won't be close-minded cause they fear change. People won't cheat cause they fear being broke. People wont lie or be reclusive because they fear being singled out and ridiculed. People won't (fill in d blank). Superstition would not have such a firm hold on the minds of millions!

What would you do if you were God? This may have been a blasphemous question just two thousand years ago! However, it is important to see how things have change and to seek out genuine ways to improve yourself if you had the Faith of God!...

It may be difficult to close ones eyes to the things that linger for just a moment such as money, fame. But the spirit is what keeps this things alive.!. Focus on cultivating that! The will to win and to excel, grounded by unshakable Faith!

The wealthiest is God! And from what I hear, He is all around you. Open your eyes, don't just look... See.

Cheers.

W.P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment.

 

Behind The Scene

BasicPulse is written by Paul Uduk.


If you are new to the blog, a good place to start is the description page and a list of the six essential ideas held on the blog.

Join Our Readers

Get Posts in Your Inbox

Featured post

On Being Remarkable