BBC: Networking for People who Hate Networking

BasicPulse Book Collection

#BBC 3

I[Paul] love this book!!! Being an introvert I have been described by all sort of adjectives: 'rude' 'standoffish' 'picky' 'anti-social' 'rigid' and dare I say it? shy!. But the thing is that those who have classified me as these are those that don't really know me on a deep and personal level perhaps due to misunderstanding my disposition.

Read this book if u have ever felt misunderstood due to your disposition of being an introvert and gets insights on dealing with extrovert folks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment.

 

Behind The Scene

BasicPulse is written by Paul Uduk.


If you are new to the blog, a good place to start is the description page and a list of the six essential ideas held on the blog.

Join Our Readers

Get Posts in Your Inbox

Featured post

On Being Remarkable