How To Become A Straight A Student

BasicPulse Book Collection

#BBC 5
How To Become A Straight A Student
 

Ever heard all you need to ace your grades is read? Or worse; that you need to have your head oozing brain juice? Well, it’s a lie. I [Paul] had this suspicion after my first year in the university. I went on a relentless search to find out vital behaviors I would incorporate into mine to maintain above-the-bar excellent grades. It wouldn't be until my last semester in the same university that I would stumble upon this amazing book. If you are a student looking to improve your grades, or you know a soon-to-be or currently-in college student. Purchase this book (Link above). You can get it for less than N700 and the e-book is even less that price.


I figure other books by Cal Newport may be just as good. Even though i haven't read them, I would recommend them for any student who is sick of mediocre results when the feeling that you can do better burns deep down in your soul

Success!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment.

 

Behind The Scene

BasicPulse is written by Paul Uduk.


If you are new to the blog, a good place to start is the description page and a list of the six essential ideas held on the blog.

Join Our Readers

Get Posts in Your Inbox

Featured post

On Being Remarkable